• Spend time with goats – there are over 50 of them!
• Play with young kids
• Learn about goats
• See where they live
• Tour the farmyard
• Goats’ Cheese Tasting - Goats’ Milk Cheese is available for sale
This experience is for you, if
• You are thinking about getting goats
• You are thinking about moving into the country
• You want to spend a morning on the farm
Make sure you wear clothes you don’t mind getting dirty – it’s a farm
Remember a sunhat & raingear – goats live outside
Goats like to chew on things – try not to have dangly bits hanging off your clothes – or ears
Wear closed shoes – goats’ hooves are hard & pointy
Goats are cheeky & fun & do unpredictable things. They can be pushy.
The farm is not suitable for pushchairs or wheelchairs & the goats are frightened of them!
The plan may change depending on what the goats want – they are in charge!
There are kids!!!