Melozhori Game Reserve is situated less than 2 hours from Cape Town nestled between the majestic Klein Karoo and the world famous Garden route. The idyllic location is set on a breathtaking landscape with uninterrupted views of nearby mountain ranges. The malaria free game reserve is home to over 18 species of game and an abundance of unique fauna and flora.
Each and every one of our dedicated team members are considered as part of our family and they all share a passion for Melozhori and will endeavour to make your stay a memorable one.
A predator free environment ensures peace of mind and endless possibilities for you to explore the reserve at your leisure.
Melozhori Main Lodge
- The main lodge in an up market unit and consists of 4 luxurious en-suite bedrooms that accommodates 8 adults and 4 children.
- The lodge is fully serviced and all meals, non-alcoholic drinks, game drives, horse riding etc is included. We pride ourselves in specialized service for guests visiting the lodge
- DSTV and Wi-Fi is included
- All our packages are tailor made to suite our customer’s experiences. Rate is R27000 per night for the entire lodge.
- This cosy, fully equipped self-catering cabin is situated in the middle of the reserve, high up on the hills.
- The unit can sleep 4 adults and 1or 2 small children. It has two bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms. Both rooms open onto personal viewing decks with stunning views.
- This accommodation is ideal for a weekend getaway. DSTV, wifi and swimming pool.
- Rate is R2600 per night for the unit (minimum 2 night stay)
Between Bonnievale and Stormsvlei, Bonnievale, 6730
34°02’38.4 S 20°05’12.3 E
Distance from Town
14km from Bonnievale
Swimming(Pool, Dam, River)
Venue Catering: Arrange Own
Venue Catering: Arrange Own or Inhouse
Venue: Multimedia Available