This is perfect for a romantic weekend getaway! The beautiful, historical town of Mcgregor is just 3km away. Enjoy tranquil surroundings and real farm peacefulness with your family. Activities include: bird watching, hiking, fishing, picnics, cycling and resting. Wine tasting, boat trips, horse riding. The Cottages are 1 km away from the Donkey Sanctuary, Eseltjiesrus with a Restaurant for delicious breakfast or lunch choices.
The Wine Farm Cottages are beautiful self-catering, fully equipped cottages with open plan lounges, kitchen and patios. Equipped with outdoor fire and braai facilities.
- Fossil Hills sleeps (sleeps 4) and has air-con. 2 Mountain bikes provided.
- Aloe Cottage (sleeps 6) is situated between the mountains next to the dam. 2 Mountain bikes and kayak's provided.
- Pinotage house (sleeps up to 16), ideal for groups or families.
- Lemon Tree - Sleeps 4
- Tango - Sleeps 10
- Lavendar - Sleeps 2
- Albatross, Bateleur, Crane, Dove and Eagle - Sleeps 2 each.
- Each unit has a private hot tub, 2 mountain bikes, fishing rod and kayak.
- 2 Look-out points for bird-watching
- Picnic spots at the dam
- 4x2 routes - 3km and 5km for walking, running or cycling.
3km from McGregor, Mcgregor, 6708
Distance from Town
15km from Robertson
Price Range Per Unit
Price Range Per Person
R201 - R400
Swimming(Pool, Dam, River)
Venue Catering: Arrange Own
Venue Catering: Arrange Own or Inhouse
Venue: Multimedia Available