Five hundred hectares of bountiful birdlife, small game, leopard, bush pigs, and many other species in the mountains.
Enjoy exclusive hiking trails, barbecue, fireplace, swimming pool/hot tub and views with mountain bike trails nearby. Quiet. Stargazing. Nature.
Almond Blossom Cottage:
- minimum two-night stay
- Sunday - Thursday:R1 780 p/n for one or two guests
- Friday – Saturday:R2 100 p/n for one or two guests
- 15 December 2020 – 15 January 2021:R2 450 p/n for one or two guests
- Check in: 14h00 Check out: 10h00
- Day visitors very strictly by prior arrangement only.
- A camping cot/travel crib with gender-neutral linen for babies under 2 years; upon request and depending on availability.
- NO PETS owing to free-roaming wildlife.
- Please note the pool is uncovered.
- The dirt road leading to the accommodation is more suitable for vehicles with higher ground clearance like an SUV or bakkie, but four-wheel drive is not necessary